Bass-treble tone control circuits
- Wide supply voltage range, 9V to 16V
- Large volume control range, 75 dB typical
- Tone control, ±15 dB typical
- Channel separation, 75 dB typical
- Low distortion, 0.06% typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
- High signal to noise, 80 dB typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
- Few external components required
Note: Vcc can be anything between 9V to 16Vand the output capacitors are 10uF/25V electrolytic.
the circuits provide some additional control over tone. They were origionally intended for use with synth modules but could be easily incorporated into most any effects circuit
Tree band aktiv tune control
A tone control circuit made with a single op-amp and having three ranges, bass, middle and treble controls.